Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And then there were three....







Well yet another transfer. Something a little bit different happened this time. Rassy and I stayed together, but we got a third. Her name is Sister Bowers. We are the threesome this transfer until we get another sister. So we had to move to a two car garage cause our one car garage wasnt big enough. We have more room now. We are still in the singles ward and the Spring Valley Lake ward. Our investigator Dwayne is set for Nov. 16. We are so proud of him, he is awesome. It is FINALLY getting cold here. We are turning on the heat, pulling out the blankets and putting on the mittens. I love it.

Well only 3 transfers left, and this is going to be a good one.

I love you all and miss you.
write me and I will write you.

love cainers.

No comments: