Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sick



Well I have spent my first week in Rancho sick. Hopefully by tomorrow I will start feeling better. New Years was fun. We had to be in at 6pm. We had dinner at the Bishops house. Some other sisters came to our apartment and we played games and ate food. We all went around and said our favorite thing about this last year and what we are looking forward to next year. Everyone in the room was excited to go home in this next year...ha ha except for me. I was the only one that will still be here. Kinda weird... But it was a fun night and we were in bed by 11. I am excited for the new year. 2008 will be a good one, one that I will never forget, that is for sure. I hope you all had a great new years, and that your resolutions was to do more missionary work. :) ha.

love
sister cain train.

No comments: