Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Janburrary

Its cold here, but not as cold as it is in Utah thank goodness. Well, this transfer is half over now, and I cant believe it. So fast. Things are going well though. I found an assisted living center to go and volunteer at, so this week me and sister Hollingshead will start going there. We arent teaching anyone right now, mostly tracting. But we have faith and hope that we will find those people who are waiting and are prepared. There are a lot of really cool less active and part member families here though, and we are excited to continue working with them and getting them back to church. Last week we went to visit a less active at about 8 at night, in the rain. It was dark and we were heading up to the door and I saw what I thought was a box on the porch, nope! turns out it was a huge chow dog that sat up and then stood. Scared the living daylights out of us. We turned to run and my comp tripped over a planter box thing causing her to face plant and me trying not to laugh. Needless to say we made it back to the car safe, and had a good laugh later. So things are really good here. So far I have kept up with my new years resolution to not eat chocolate and to read the standard works all the way through (still working on that one.)

I love and miss you all!
Thanks for all the emails and letters, keep them coming!

love me.

No comments: