Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Four for Four

Well transfers have come and gone. My fourth transfer, and I now have my fourth companion. Her name is sister Tonumaipea. Or sister T. From Somoa. It was an interesting transfer. I left my ward, stayed in my apartment, got two new wards. Left Sister Hollingshead, but she stayed in the apartment. Sister T lost her companion and Sister Hollingshead got a new companion Sister Pasoni from Tonga. So NOW, I am living with Sister T (my comp) Sister Hollingshead and Sister Pasoni. Three girls that I have zero in common but the Gospel, and we are having so much fun already. I am excited for the new wards. I was sad to leave the Chaffey ward however. They were a really great ward. We are going to be super busy now that we are over two wards! I am excited for that. I already know that this transfer is just going to fly by. We looked over our area books last night, and it looks like there is a lot of good out there waiting to be done. I think we will make a good pair together. I absolutely love polynesians.Holy cow, I do not know how to spell. I went to a Chiropractor on Tuesday who is a member of the church and will do work for free. He aligned my neck, and said that my back and neck will need a lot of work. He said a may have a couple ribs out of place, and that is why my back has been causing me so much pain and it might explain my shortness of breath. I really like him and am going back tomorrow. He said i had to stop popping my back. It is so hard!! Anyway, that is all I have to report on this week, I am sure there will be more news next week.

I love you all, and hope you are all doing well.

lOVE
sister Cain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Sister Cain,Alyson

Time to say,happy San Valentin, I wish that be successful in yours new ward and new companion, I just want to add the words of the president Gordon B.Hinckey : "somehow, forgiveness, coupled with the love and tolerance, accomplishes miracles that could not happen in any other way."
with love Carlos Héctor Medina
My address Peat 21 542 Cuyaya Town,San Salvador de Jujuy,Argentina,4600