Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Missionary work at its best

I am so lucky. Me and sister T. are getting along so well. I love her. We work hard and well together. We are blessed to be in two incredible wards, where for the first time in a long time the work is doing so well. They love and are so excited to have sister missionaries! Yesterday we had a really cool miracle. We both felt we needed to stop by our investigators house who we hadnt seen in awhile. On our way, our dinner called and cancelled. So we got to her house right as she was pulling in. She says "You must have known I was thinking of you." So this investigator, Terry, is amazing. She has a lot of faith, and wants religion in her home so bad. Her husband is a little hesitant about us. So we were visiting with her, and she says "Do you have dinner plans tonight? My husband is cooking dinner and this would be a good way to get to know him" HOLY CRAP! I was on cloud nine. We had dinner with them. It was so great. I think that her husband really is coming around. Then to top it all off, at the end of the night we taught the restoration to this "golden" investigator that a member referred. She is 18. She already is reading the BOM and prayed about it. She came to church twice. I love her. So things are going well. I love life right now. I feel liek I am on cloud nine. I hope you are all doing fabulous at home. Give Colton a hug for me, and tell him to keep writing me.

I love you all.
I miss you all.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Cicely said...

Oh Sister Cain,

That is awesome! I'm so happy for you. Good missionarying!

Loves.