Wednesday, March 26, 2008

write me.

oh ye sinners of Salt Lake, repent of your sins, and write your missionary! kidding. but seriously. write me.We had a great week! Zone Conference was yesterday and it was the best yet. I say that every time though. I bore my testimony and I was terrified. I bare my testimony all day everyday. I felt the spirit inside me so strongly, that it almost hurt. I had to go up, and I started crying before I even got up there. This transfer we are focusing on the culture of the church, and how weird it is to investigators. Also on how we can bear more frequent testimony of our Savior. It will be great. Our investigator Sandra committed to a baptism date (finally) of April 19th. Her and her 9 year old daughter. I am really excited and happy for them. So Mom and Dad that will be my anniversary gift to you! :)We are going on a hike again today, although much shorter. I will be sure to take pictures. I am doing well, and hope you all are as well.

I love you much.
love sister cain.

No comments: