Wednesday, April 2, 2008

wowzers

So, too bad for all of you that you arent a missionary. We had such a great week. Hence the title...'WOWZERS'. We have 3 new investigators that we started teaching. All of which seem like ligit(sp) investigators. One of them is named Jenn, she is dating a returned missionary. With no pressure from him she started reading the BOM and coming to church. She asked to meet with us. LAst night we taught her the restoration. The spirit was off the wall. so great. Then another investigator we found doing 3 doors down. 3 doors down is this new thing that President wants us to do. If we have an appointment that bails then we knock 3 doors in each direction. Its really cool, and I know that it works. Especially now. His name is Zenen and he just had back surgery. We helped him do some digging yesterday. IT was hard and my back is killing me now, but he said we could come back and talk about the BOM more and he wants us to come for dinner. Terry is doing well. She feels like her prayers are finally being answered and she is coming to church. Also our crazy one, Leigh, is actually starting to understand things. so that is great. And of course, Sandra and Angelica are still on for the 19th. They are both awesome. See what I mean? Too bad you arent a missionary. All these wonderful people that I am so blessed have come into my life. I LOVE IT! I do miss you all, and even though the work is great, doesnt mean I dont want mail. please.

I love you.kisses and hugs.
sister cain train.

P.S. Watch conference. invite non member to watch it with you in your home! do it now.

No comments: