Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Three..again

Well Sister Harrison and I now have a third Sister Allen. She has been here for about 2 weeks now. She is from Idaho and has been out on her mission for about 5 months. She is a sweetie and I am happy to have her.The work is going along. We had 2 baptisms 2 weeks ago. Nicole and Linda. Both are doing so good. In fact we are going to go to the Temple with both of them to do baptisms for the dead. It will be incredible.

I am anxious to come home, but feeling more and more sad to leave these people that I have served around for 7 months now. I hope everyone is doing well.

My homecoming is on
Sunday the 22nd of February at 9:00 am.
9119 S. 1300 E.

Hope you all can make it.

Love
sister cain.

2 comments:

Tracy Peterson said...

Aly! I can't believe that you are coming home so soon! I will be home for a week in April and for a few weeks in June.. we need to get together! Love you

Azy said...

Aly
i was on googs blog and found your link. looks like you have loved your mission. Good luck with everything and by the looks of it your homecoming is this weekend! this meaning your probs home! hope your loving it :)

azy