Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I will die in the desert.

Well I received my last transfer call of my mission, and I am staying here! Dying in the desert. I always wanted that. I am also staying with my greenie Sister Harrison. Poor girl has to kill me off.

Our investigator Nicole is set for baptism on the 17th of January. She is so excited and is inviting all sorts of non-members. We taught her last night. She could not be more prepared. Our other investigator Linda has been reading this giant biography about Joseph Smith and said she wouldnt know if he was a prophet until she finished it. I told her that the Holy Ghost already knows that he was and if she would listen more to her heart and not her intelect then she would know too. She called on Sunday and said that she doesnt need to finish it and that the Lord is speaking to her. Woo! We see her tomorrow so we will hopefully set a date with her.

I cant believe it is 2009. 2008 flew by. We are excited for what this new year holds as I am sure all of you are.

I love you all.
loves!
Sister cain.

No comments: