Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1 month.

I have been out over a month. Weird. Well the work in Rialto is definatley moving forward. We had 7 investigators in church this last week. One that I really love her name is Kathleen. Sister Rathgeber met her about 2 weeks before I got her. Teaching the lessons to her is incredible. We teach her something and then she starts to testify about it. She already has such a strong spirit. I love it. Her and her daughter dominique are getting baptized on Nov 10th. Hopefully me and rath will still be here. I cant believe this transfer is almost half over. Time flies. I hope everyone is doing well at home. I miss you all and I love you even more. WRITE ME! please. :) and be sure to check the blog... Em should put pictures up soon. If I have forgotten anyones birthdays or anything I am sorry, and happy birthday. Keep up the book of mormon reading. Should be about half way through Mosiah... I think.

love sister Cain.

No comments: