Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Smoke and Ash

Well this week has been full of windy, smokey ash. The fires are well on fire. Some of the missionaries have been emergency transferred out of Lake Arrowhead. We havent really been affected by it, other than the smoke and ash. The wind doesnt help. But we have to keep working. Everyone thinks we are nuts to be out in the wind. We think its nice. It spices things up a bit when your skirt flies up as you are talking about Joseph Smith. One lady came out, wrapped her arms around us and said "Oh Lord Jesus, bless these young ladies Lord Jesus" It was awesome. So many great stories like that. People in Cali are classic.The work is going good. All of our investigators are staying strong and I love them. I cant believe this transfer only has 2 more weeks left. Crazy.I hope all is well back in Salt Lake. I heard it snowed, I am jealous. Pray for rain here, we need it bad.I love you all, and I know this church is true!Love sister Cain.

No comments: