Wednesday, November 14, 2007

6 weeks have come and gone

Well 6 weeks have come and gone just like that. Transfers were yesterday and sadly Sister Rathgeber was sent to the desert. I am staying here in good old Rialto, and my new companion is Sister Bingham. She is wonderful! She is from Oregon and she loves to run just like me! Prayers are answered. I was sad to see Rath go, but I think it is for the best. Sister Bingham was born in Rialto and then was gone for 6 months and is now back. She will be really good. She just her 9 month mark. I am so excited to get to work with her. Kathleen and Dominuques baptism went really well. The spirit was amazing there and it was so awesome to see how happy and how far she has come. Everything else is going great, things are kinda hectic with transfers but hopefully we will get right back into the swing of things soon.
I love and miss you all. Dont forget about me!
Email and write!
LOVE YOU!

Sister Cain and able.

No comments: