Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello from sister chubs

I mean cain.Well its a good thing I ate like 4 pieces of pie at Thanksgiving. I think I gained 5lbs on that day alone. We had a really fun day though. We did service in the morning at the Colton community center. And early in the morning me and Bingham went for our own little "cold" turkey run. Good times. Then We delivered bags and bags of cookies to less actives and recent converts and the bishop etc. Then we ate at the Stake Presidents house as well at a few members and recent converts for pie. Oh boy was it a good day.So currently I am just trying to recover from that. My and Bingham are having a ton of fun and I am learning a lot from her. I will try and get pictures off next week!I love you all. I miss the salt lake valley and my fellow citizens that reside there. But nothing beats ge-tto rialto. :)

love chubs.

No comments: