Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What a great week it has been!

Kathleen (our favorite) and her daughter dominique are getting baptized on Saturday and are more golden than ever! I am really excited. So I am not sure if I told everyone already but our mission has had a goal of getting 1950 baptisms by the end of the year. It started with President Wilson and now that President Sanchez is here we are trying to "finish the miracle". We have 95 baptisms to go. So in order to do our part to help, we sifted through our investigators and dropped about 4 of the non progressing ones... or at least cut back our visits. We set a goal of 15 hrs of finding(tracting) a week. So far we have 4 new investigators! The Lord is very aware of our and yours endless prayers! Seriously so inredible. It has just been such a good week. Transfers are on Tuesday and I really hope that I stay with Rath. We work really well together. Pray for that. I hope everyone is having a good week. You are all in my prayers and thoughts.

Love you all.
Sister Aly Cain.

No comments: