Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Holidays from San Bernagetto

There have been some good times in Rialto. Sister Bingham and I are having an immense amount of fun. On Friday it rained a ton. Outside our apartment flooded. To get out we had to wade through about half a foot of mud water. I took pictures that will be coming shortly. Then on Sunday we had two new investigators at church! woo. Then later that night we were able to go see the Christmas Devotional. Man the prophet amazes me. Brilliant! (as Cicely would say). This morning we went to the temple. It was such a good morning. I cant believe That me and Bingham have been together for 4 weeks already! whoosh. time just flew by, did you see it? I didnt.My love for this gospel is growing more and more everyday. I love it. I love the simplicity and truthfulness of our Heavenly Fathers plan for us. Everyday I am slapped in the face by something that makes me realize how blessed we are. I am so excited for Christmas! I miss you all. Have a snowball fight and some hot chocolate for me!loves and kisses.

Sister ho ho hopefully going to lose some weight.

No comments: