Wednesday, April 9, 2008

balloons and baptisms





Well life is still great here in the armpit of California. Who would have thought? Today we are having a BBQ as a zone, and will be playing water balloon volleyball. So last night we filled up about 300 water balloons. It was an intense time, filled with laughter and much wetness. Yesterday we met with Sandra and she scared us at first. She said she didnt want to be baptized on the 19th. ahh. Then she said that she had something going on, but on the 26th she for sure wants to be. phew. So here date is moved back a week. Which is fine with me! As long as she is still committed. We also committed Jenn to be baptized and she accepted. They just need to set a wedding date first. It has been kinda cold and overcast here, but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts because I know the fearsome heat that is ahead. How is everyone at home doing? Aunts and Uncles? Cousins? Grandparents? All still up and going? I cant believe that soon it will be May. Time flies. I love you all, and I hope you are doing so well.

love Sister Cain.

No comments: