Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Its snowing! I am in the desert of southern California and its snowing! Amazing. All the schools have shut down due to the half inch of snow. The only freeway that connects the desert to the valley is closed. We are held hostage here until the snow stops. It seems a lot colder than it normally does when it snows, and I think that is because I am in a skirt. BREEZY!

Our investigators are doing spledid. We have more progressing investigators right now than I have ever had at one time on my mission. It is such a testimony builder to me that Heavenly Father really does hear and answer our prayers. That he blesses us when we are obedient and diligent.

We went caroling on Monday night with the singles ward for FHE. It was so much fun. We gave the people we caroled to some cookies and then a wrapped present. Either the Book of Mormon, or Joy to the World DVD. Everyone loved it. We are going as a zone tonight and Saturday night. It is such a great way to spread the Christmas and Gospel cheer!

Things here are well. I will talk to you all soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

loves! Sister Cain.

No comments: